Advocating for yourself within our modern-day healthcare system isn’t always easy. For many women, PMS symptoms + cramps are treated with a prescription for birth control…but that’s often just a band-aid to a deeper problem. Today, my very own NFP instructor, Hayley Stabo, is walking us through how the Creighton model helped her get closer to REAL answers about her health. She also talks about what Creighton is, who it’s not right for, and why she decided to become an instructor. It’s so refreshing to cut the sunshine-and-roses song we usually sing about NFP and dig into the actual science behind methods and why they honor our dignity as women. Enjoy! ✨
Today’s episode was brought to you by the Meaningful Market. Whether you’re looking for a beautiful print for your home or a fashionable tank with a truthful message, you can find what you’re looking for at and support a Catholic entrepreneur at the same time. For 15% off your first order, enter discount code “TCFPOD15” at meaningfulmarketshop.com.
Today’s episode was also brought to you by Kindred Bravely. From the bump to the breast and beyond, this adorable maternity and nursing wear company has you covered. Head to kindredbravely.com and enter “GRATEFUL” at checkout for 15% off your first order.
- How Hayley used Creighton to help her diagnose her reproductive health issues
- Why she decided to become a Creighton instructor
- What Creighton is and the basics of how to use it
- How you become certified as an NFP instructor
- The perks of instructing others on their fertility
- Some need-to-know facts about practicing Creighton
- How Hayley's kids are bringing her closer to God