After our #MeToo episode aired, a representative from the Christendom Advocacy and Support Coalition reached out to do a follow-up episode. Jenne O’Neill breaks down what Title IX is, wha the CASC is doing to try and bring it to life at Christendom, and why it’s important to never think you’re “safe from evil” in a Catholic bubble. Jenne was incredibly vulnerable and honest and it was a joy to have her on the show. This episode is perfect for anyone who’s wondering how they can move the needle and advocate for sexual assault victims. Enjoy!
Today’s episode was brought to you by the Meaningful Market. Whether you’re looking for a beautiful print for your home or a fashionable tank with a truthful message, you can find what you’re looking for at and support a Catholic entrepreneur at the same time. For 15% off your first order, enter discount code “TCFPOD15” at meaningfulmarketshop.com.
Today’s episode was also brought to you by Audible. For a free audio book, including the one I mention in this podcast on campus rape, head to audibletrial.com/catholic.
- Why Jenne got involved with the Christendom Advocacy and Support Coalition
- What Title IX is and why the CASC believes Christendom should implement it
- What the culture on Christendom is like when it comes to the "Catholic bubble"
- What type of responses the CASC has received
- How you can get involved with CASC and victim advocacy
Enter to win the CASC giveaway!
Enter to win a CASC journal + some phoenix stickers, perfect for journaling. A winner will be chosen on 4/30...you only have a few days!
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links.