OK, honesty hour--I am not that green. I'm trying! But today's guest, Haley Stewart, is pretty much the authority on all things Catholic/green living. Haley is a writer, podcast, blogger, wife, and mom living outside of Waco. On her blog, she talks about rejecting a throwaway culture and embracing a love for Mother Nature. It was a blast to talk with her about green living and I hope you enjoy our conversation!
- Why Haley loves Waco
- The importance of caring about the Earth, and not just when it affects you
- Why Catholics in particular should embrace green living
- Her new book, Deep Roots
- Why she started her podcast
- What murder mystery show she's been loving lately
- How the Angelus prayer is bringing her closer to God
Enter to win a copy of Feast!
Haley's e-book, Feast, provides guides and recipes for eating liturgically. Enter to win a free copy! In order to enter, please:
1) Follow @haleycarrots on Instagram
2) Follow @thecatholicfeminist on Instagram
3) Enter below!
A winner will be randomly selected on 9/19.
Psst--there's a bonus MINISODE today!
Enter to win a copy of Laudato Si!
Interested in diving into Pope Francis' encyclical on care for creation? Enter to win below!