One of my favorite parts of being Catholic? The endless supply of feast days + holidays. Too bad I usually only realize it the day after it occurred! Today's podcast guest is a writer, wife, mama, and liturgical living lover. Lisa Kirk walks me through her four pillars of liturgical living, how she stays organized with feast days, and how a crazed Advent season gave her a passion for slowing down and embracing the Church calendar. I love Lisa's wisdom about the saints and you'll also find her story of leaving her "dream job" to pursue a more intentional work-at-home-mom career interesting. If you've ever wanted to live a more seasonally liturgical life, no matter your current vocation or life stage, this episode is perfect for you.
Today's episode was brought to you by Tiny Saints. Liturgical living just got a whole lot cuter--spread that happy kind of faith! For 20% off your first order, head to tinysaints.com and enter CF20 at checkout.
Today's episode was also brought to you by Audible. For a free audio book, like Story of a Soul by St. Therese, go to audibletrial.com/catholic.
- How Lisa came back to the faith after living abroad
- Why she left her "dream job" to open a business
- How skipping Advent lead her to live more liturgically
- Why the saints are such a great part of our faith
- Ideas for celebrating the feast days of saints
- Lisa's favorite saints
- How the diary of St. Faustina has been bringing her closer to God
- Lisa's blogpost on St. Gemma
- Lisa's blogpost on St. Zelie
- Fountains of Carrots' advent episode
- Lara Casey
- Catholic Cuisine
- Feast by Haley Stewart
- Blessed Is She Planner
- Rose Harrington
- 33 Days to Merciful Love
- Mother of the Little Flower
- Diary of Saint Faustina
- USCCB list of feast days
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links.