Of all of the episode requests, this has been the MOST requested: "Can you have someone on that talks about living out your faith in a normal office setting? We aren't all speakers, SAHMs, or bloggers."
I got you, girl! I'm so excited to bring you a conversation with Terri Meyerhofer. Terri is a dear friend--we lived together senior year of college--and she's also a civil engineer. That's right, girl BUILDS BRIDGES. She's pretty much amazing. Terri and I dive deep into what its like to work in the secular world, how she keeps her faith afloat when she works 50-60 hours a week, and how to handle sexism at work. She has some great insight and it was a treat to speak with her. Enjoy!
- Terri's journey to RCIA and baptism
- Why she decided to become a civil engineer
- How she confronts sexism in her field
- Why engineering tends to be male-dominated
- The difficulties of working as a woman surrounded by a ton of men
- How she lives out her faith within the constrictions of a 9-5
- How she learned to find her worth in other places than work