Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve noticed that sexual assault has been shoved into the national spotlight. Whether it’s #MeToo or #TimesUp, questions about sex and consent and whats what are constantly being asked. Today on the podcast, we talk to writer Simcha Fisher about how Catholics should view the idea of “consent”, how we can avoid diving in to Catholic bubbles where we think everything is “safe”, and how Catholic feminists can respond to tricky conversations about sex.
Doors are closing for our e-retreat, 40 Days to a Feminist Faith, in one week. Sign up here!
- Why Simcha considers herself a feminist
- Her recent writings on sexual assault allegations at a Catholic college
- What "consent" looks like for Catholics
- Her thoughts on the Aziz Ansari debacle
- How you can stay faithful even when people in the Church hurt you