It can be hard to find God in the midst of hopelessness. We've all felt that way at one time or another--some of us in the past few weeks. Maybe some of us today. Today's podcast guest, Sair, works with women who are in devastatingly difficult situations. She walks us through how to share the faith in very dark situations, the importance of perseverance, and how the greatest gift we can give other women is a sense of who they truly are.
Sair Del Toro is the director of Endow's Spanish-language apostolate, Magnifica. In addition to talking about evangelization, she shares with us how Spanish-speaking Catholic women are being affected by the current political climate and what's been bringing her closer to God lately. Enjoy!
Today's episode is brought to you by Tiny Saints. From adorable keychain charms to educational board books, Tiny Saints has you covered with some amazing goodies that will remind you of all the Catholic Feminist saints praying for you up in Heaven. Just head to tinysaints.com and enter CF20 at checkout for 20% off your first order. Pretty much the coolest saint charms ever!
Today's episode is also brought to you by Date Night In. Bring a little life back into your vocation with curated, themed date boxes, or check out their Faith Night In boxes! They also have fun options for littles. Head to thecatholicfeministpodcast.com/datenightin to check them out.
- What brought Sair to the US
- What difficulties she thinks are facing women today
- How to introduce someone to God when they're in impossible situations
- Why it's so important to be yourself and know YOUR mission
- The importance of living over talking
- Mistakes we're making when it comes to evangelization
- How Mexican American Catholics are feeling in today's political climate
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links.