Did you know that porn plays a role in at least HALF of divorces? Or that the average age people are first exposed to porn is 11?! Pornography is truly attempting to destroy families, culture, and healthy sexual behavior. That’s why the work of today’s guest, Patty Breen of Whispered in the Dark, is SO important. After realizing her husband had a sex and pornography addiction, their failed attempts at healing led Patty to pursue an annulment. Today on the show, she’s teaching us what we should know if we discover our significant other has a porn habit, what questions we NEED to be asking them, and what to do if you’re a woman who struggles with porn (which we both agree is never talked about). We also geek out over a shared love of Shauna Niequist. Enjoy!
Today’s episode was brought to you in part by Audible. For a free audio book, like The Porn Myth by Matt Fradd, head to audibletrial.com/catholic.
- What an annulment is
- How Patty knew the relationship had to end
- What questions women need to be asking their partners
- What to do if you're a woman who struggles with porn
- Why porn is a feminist issue
- What to do if you find out your significant other has a porn habit or addiction
- Whispered in the Dark resource list
- Matt Fradd
- Covenant Eyes
- Present Over Perfect (or get a free audio version here)
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links.