Have you ever thought about turning your passion into a business? Today on the podcast, we’re chatting with entrepeneur, speaker, and podcaster Michelle Benzinger. We talk about how she went from working at Nordstrom’s to getting a theology degree, why she felt called to start monetizing her beautiful designs, why her company views tithing as one of its core tenants, and what makes a Catholic business owner different from a secular one. It was so fun to chat business with another female entrepreneur and I especially loved her insight about living in the tension between striving for increased revenue and striving for the Holy Spirit.
Today’s episode was brought to you by Kindred Bravely. From the bump to the breast, this maternity and nursing wear company has you covered. It’s also run by working moms—love! For 15% off your first order, head to KindredBravely.com and enter the discount code “GRATEFUL”.
- How Michelle went from working in retail to getting a Master's in Theology
- Why she decided to launch a company in the first place
- What made her decide to grow her team and get an employee
- How she strikes balance between wanting to grow her business and wanting to keep her vision on God
- Why giving back is such an important part of her mission
This post may include Amazon affiliate links.