I’m so excited to bring you today’s episode! When I saw Kassie's beautiful Mass journals, Every Sacred Sunday, I fell in love with their gorgeous design and simple-yet-powerful meaning. Today, I have Kassie on to talk about why she and her business partner launched Every Sacred Sunday, her career as a scientist, and what to do if you feel like you aren’t “getting anything” out of Mass. Kassie drops some serious wisdom and it was an honor to chat with her.
- How Kassie's love of nature lead her to a career as a molecular biologist
- Why she decided to start Every Sacred Sunday
- Why their company decided to go the Kickstarter route
- How Kassie handles not feeling like she "gets anything" out of Mass
- How her personality type has taught her to lean into her strengths
- What Kassie's experience with Every Sacred Sunday has taught her about God
- How silence has been bringing her closer to God