Jenny Parulski, founder of Crafting the Woods, joins us to talk about her journey from public school teacher to CEO.
- How Jenny involved God in her decision to seek therapy
- Why "praying it away" just doesn't work when it comes to mental illness
- How accepting help for her struggles opened the door to her starting a business
- How she launched a successful business mainly using the power of social media
- Sexism in the entrepreneurial sphere
- What makes women amazing business owners
Like rustic decor?! (Um, who doesn't. #JoannaGainesFangirl)
Enter to win!
Jenny created this amazing sign just for listeners of the Catholic Feminist Podcast. To enter:
1) Follow Jenny on Instagram @craftingthewoods.
2) Follow The Catholic Feminist on Instagram @thecatholicfeminist.
2) Sign up below!
We will be randomly selecting a winner, verifying their Instagram handle, and closing the giveaway on March 31st!
Also, Jenny is offering 10% off any of her amazing signs with the code "PODCAST". Go get 'em, girl!