This week I’m speaking with Jenna Guizar, the founder of Blessed Is She. If you’re not familiar with BIS, it’s a ministry for Catholic women who are seeking support in their walk with the Lord. Their daily devotionals are sent to thousands of women every morning who are trying to squeeze in time for prayer in between pediatrician appointments and college exams, and they’ve been so vital to my own faith journey.
Jenna and I talk all about carving out your own place in the Catholic world and forming your own community. It was an honor to speak with her and I hope you find our conversation fruitful!
- Why Jenna took the leap and decided to found Blessed Is She
- How the BIS ministry got started
- Why BIS puts such an emphasis on daily scripture readings
- Some tips for reading the Bible when you're feeling overwhelmed
- The importance of female friendships in Jenna's life
- The impact essential oils have made for Jenna's family
- Blessed Is She
- She Reads Truth
- Proverbs 31 Ministries
- Take Courage
- Emily Wilson
- The Broken Way by Ann Voskamp
- Get your free Audible trial!
- Be A Heart Design