Today on the podcast, I’m honored to be chatting with Erica Tighe. Erica is the founder of Be A Heart Design, which has worked with clients like Blessed Is She and Leah Darrow. Erica has an amazing story about being inspired to start her company, learning how to discern God’s will in our lives, and overcoming an alcohol addiction. We also talk quite a bit about beauty, and why it even matters in the world. When refugees are struggling to escape their countries and people are struggling with mental illness and our earth is slowly being destroyed, why does pretty calligraphy matter? Erica has such a great response to that question, and I can’t wait for y’all to hear it!
- What feminism means to Erica
- Why Erica founded Be a Heart
- Why beauty and calligraphy matter so much in our broken world
- How to discern "God's will"
- How Satan uses addiction to tear us from God
- Blessed Is She
- Heart's Home
- Ascension Press video
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Breathing Underwater (Get a free Audible Trial and download this book!)
- A Retreat for Everyday Life