"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks. She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night.”
If anyone’s ever told you that women who work aren’t biblical, feel free to point them towards Proverbs 31! Today, we’re talking to Elise Crawford, the founder and CEO of Ringlet, a DC-based marketing company that helps female entrepreneurs market their services and brand their businesses. Elise shares all about how prayer helped kickstart her business, how she continues to make God the center of her company and life, and the power of women who work. It was an honor to speak with Elise and I think her episode holds value for all women, whether you’re a SAHM, worker bee, or somewhere in between! Because we all WORK, whether it’s in a boardroom or emptying the dishwasher or studying for a final, and you? You’re doing amazing.
- Why Elise decided to start a business focused on helping women succeed
- The power of prayer in her life when she faced crossroads decisions
- The difference between male and female entrepreneurs
- The dignity of women working
- Avoiding the comparison "trap" and how to use comparison to push yourself towards your goals