Today on the podcast, I’m speaking with Candace Mohapp! Candace was a student I had the honor of working with at Mizzou, and she’s a true example of living your faith within a sorority. Candice was not only the president of Alpha Chi Omega, but she led a Bible study within her sorority and was able to bring her sisters closer to Christ. Candice and I have a great conversation about the importance of evangelization among your friends, the benefits of Greek life for college women, and why she decided to become a missionary after college. Enjoy!
- Why Candice decided to go Greek
- The hard parts of sorority life
- The beautiful parts of sorority life
- Why she wanted to evangelize within her sorority
- The importance of evangelizing those closest to us
- Why Candice decided to become a FOCUS missionary