- How a group of guys in a coffee shop helped Audrey become Catholic
- How she became one of the best-known Christian music artists
- Why she recently switched from songwriting to re-designing classic hymns for her latest album, Inheritance
- Why her songs tend to be a bit darker and more emotional than what's typically heard on good ole KLOVE
- How her specific temperament and attempts to "live small" are difficult with her on-the-road lifestyle
- Why the plight of Syrian refugees is near-and-dear to her heart and why she thinks so many Christians reject their Arab histories
Snag the mini episode!
In this mini episode, I talk with Audrey about perfectionism, taking chances, and overcoming intimidation.
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links and I received a copy of Inheritance for free. But if you don't think I'm actually an Audrey Assad fan, scroll back on my Facebook feed for 80 thousand posted songs or watch my wedding video.