Have you ever had to confront God about a seemingly insurmountable tragedy? Today’s podcast guest, graduate student Ashleigh Murtha, is speaking with us about how her faith was shaken after the death of her father. Grief is a powerful, individualized process, but Ashleigh speaks beautifully about how she grew closer to God after going through something so difficult.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Kindara. Get pregnant faster, avoid pregnancy naturally, or better understand your body with the world's most powerful and useful fertility charting system.
- Ashleigh's passion for disability rights
- Ashleigh's father's struggle with cancer and passing
- How difficult it was to not understand what God's plan was
- How her grief led her to go on a retreat that brought her closer to the Lord
- The importance of the Eucharist in her life
- Ashleigh's advice for anyone going through an intense grief process
- Matthew 7:9 "Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone?"
- Father Mike: Why We Don't Drink Coffee at Mass
- 33 Days to Morning Glory