Today on the podcast I’m chatting with Anna Carter, the co-founder of The Eden Invitation. Anna is a daughter of God who experiences bisexuality while living and thriving in the Catholic Church. Anna talks about discovering she wasn’t only attracted to men, how straight feminists can love their not-so-straight sisters more, and how her life has been shaped by Jesus Christ. (PS: we swear a bit, so this episode may not be suited for little ears!)
This was a super hard interview for me to do, and I explain why in the intro. I stressed out about it for, like, weeks, which is ridiculously stupid because Anna is amazing and beautiful and brilliant. But I just want everyone to know how much I love them and that if this is a hard topic for you, I see you I see you I see you. Promise.
- How Anna realized she experienced attraction to women
- The importance of not viewing people as "projects"
- How to better love our sisters in the LGBTQ Catholic community
- Why Anna and Shannon co-founded The Eden Invitation
- Letter to the Bishops of the Catholic Church on the Pastoral Care of Homosexual Persons
Find The Eden Invitation: