Is marriage a feminist vocation? Today’s guest certainly thinks so! We’re talking to Ana Glaze, one half of That Catholic Couple on YouTube. She and her husband share daily vlogs for their fans (hey doughnut squad!) about life as a fun, faithful Catholic couple. Ana beautifully shares why she and her husband started vlogging, how to keep marriage a vocation instead of an idol, how she balances being a strong wife with that awkward Bible verse about listening to your husband, how her own fractured relationship with her father has affected her marriage, and the importance of weekly family meetings. Ana is hilarious, smart, and super fun to talk to, so I’m honored to share our conversation today!
Today's episode is sponsored by Prep Dish. For a free 2-week trial, head to prepdish.com and enter "TCF" at checkout! Prep Dish is the best meal planning and recipe service on the market, making Catholic feminists lives ten times easier. We don't always have time or meal planning, y'all--we're out here trying to raise disciples, fight the secular patriarchy, and save the world. Can I get an Amen?!
5 Tips On Being a Faithful, Feminist Wife
Want some suggestions from Ana and Claire on how to be the best wife possible?! We whipped up a FREE guide just for you. We're far from experts, but we believe a strong community of women should uphold and uplift one another in times when you want to scream at your husband instead of love him.
- The time Ana and I shared a hotel room for three days and barely spoke, ha!
- How Ana met her husband
- The importance of being honest about the difficulties within the vocation of marriage
- What best practices they put to work in their marriage to grow closer to one another and to Jesus
- How to handle balancing male leadership with being a strong wife
- How her own broken relationship with her father has affected her marriage
- St Joseph's impact on her marriage