Happy almost Mother’s Day! Today on the podcast, we’re chatting with mama and podcast host Amber O’Hearn all about how we as moms can serve God and live out the Great Commission. Amber and I have a wide-ranging discussion about toddler parenting, the struggles of motherhood, and how we can live out our feminism through raising littles. Amber’s podcast, Diapers and Disciples, is a joy to listen to so it was a lot of fun to have her on the other end of the microphone! We also offer a few resources for anyone looking to launch their own podcast. Enjoy!
Today’s episode was brought to you by Rose Harrington, a home to botanical rosary art inspired by the tradition of Mary Gardens as well as paper and ceramic hand lettered goods, all made in the USA. Head to roseharrington.com and pick up some gorgeous art for your home while supporting a Catholic entrepreneur.
- How Amber's experiences with Jesuit Volunteer Corps and NET Ministries brought her deeper into her faith
- What podcasts have influenced her
- Why she decided to launch her own podcast, Diapers and Disciples
- Tools we use to help run our podcasts and why everyone who wants to should launch one
- How moms are able to live out the Great Commission and struggles Amber has faced
- The ways Amber thinks her feminism and motherhood are symbiotic
- NET Ministries
- The Happy Hour
- The Simple Show
- At Home With Sally
- Sacred Stories
- Pat Flynn's Podcasting Tutorial
Find Diapers and Disciples:
Enter to win!
Good Enough is Good Enough by Colleen Duggan is about learning tough lessons through years of struggling with unrealistic expectations. She shares both funny parenting moments and difficult times of self-scrutiny. Happy Mother's Day! A winner will be notified on May 16.