Jesus tells us not to worry about money, right? And the rich man is supposed to give everything he has to the poor. But how do we balance these true, beautiful Bible stories with a real need to, um…pay off student loans, save up for a house, donate money, buy sustainable clothing, put food on the table, etc.?
Today’s podcast guest, Amanda Teixeira has the answer. Amanda talks all about why Catholics should care about their bank accounts, why it isn’t unbiblical to care about money, and how you can take small steps today that will pay off in your financial future. This episode is perfect for anyone struggling to pay off debt, wondering when they’ll ever get the chance to give as much as they’d like to, or wishing they could reconcile a prudent desire to save with a concern that they’re over-obsessed with finances. I can’t wait for you to tune in!
Today's episode was brought to you by Prep Dish. If you're interested in saving money on your grocery bill, try out Prep Dish's easy-to-use subscription-based meal planning service! Head to prepdish.com and enter TCF for a 2-week free trial. Yum!
- Why Catholics should be concerned about their bank accounts
- Whether money is "good" or "bad"
- How Amanda and her husband fought off debt and embraced financial freedom
- Common money mistakes among both single and married women
- How Amanda's life and motherhood was blessed through fundraising
- The importance of receiving love and help
- Amanda's new e-course, Wallet Win
- How to start small on the path towards responsible finances